Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Play Time!!

I have been struggling with finding things to do with Emma during the day. She is such a busy girl and I want to play with her, but all the things I can think of she is still to little to do. Well, I just got an email today from Fisher Price that was seriously an answer to my prayers. It is their Family Play Time newsletter and in it it had some play activity suggestions. FUN! I am so excited to do some of these activities with Emma! One that I think Emma would get a kick out of is to freeze some little toys in water in a tupperware container and then put them in the bath with her and let her explore how the ice melts and the toy comes out. There was also an idea with stickers. Draw an outline of her body on a large piece of paper and then putting stickers on her body and have her take them off and put them on the drawing of herself. She would love that too. I will let you know how they work out! They have ideas from Birth to 6 years old. Here is the link, if you need some ideas of things to do with your little ones.

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2321&e=landing&ccat=play_and_learn&ctypecode=np

If the link doesn't work send me your email address and I will send it to you.
My email is: laurarosey@hotmail.com

It's Play Time!! YEA!!!

2 comments:

April said...

I get those too and they are great. I tried the ice cube one with Hudson when he was little and he thought it was so funny. Good ideas.
Hey if you want to link something without putting the whole webpage on there, when you are putting a new post on at the top where you can change the font and size and color or your post there a circle with arrows, highlight the word you want and then click on that and put the website there and then they can click on that one. Get it? If not call me.

BenJoeM said...

Great Idea for this newsletter! I have sent this link to Delena and we are going to check it out.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker