Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Update on Fun things to do with Emma



So, remember those fun ideas I got from Fisher Price on things to do with your Toddler. Well, I finally did one of them and Emma and I had a great time. I traced Emma on a piece of paper, not an easy thing to do. She didn't understand what I was doing. :) And then we stuck the stickers on her and I tried to get her to put them on the drawing of herself, but she didn't quiet understand. And I didn't know how to explain, so we just ended up putting the stickers one by one all over the drawing of Emma. She LOVED it! It was nice quiet learning time. I talked to her about all the parts and all the stickers. There were apple, star, dog, cat and lots of other stickers. She loved it. I hung it up in the hall and we look at it all the time. I need to find some more cool stickers and we can do it again! Sucess!! Next fun activity: Frozen toys in the bathtub. Keep you posted!

1 comment:

April said...

What a good mom you are. What fun things and even though she didn't understand, I bet she loved it. Great ideas. You are a great mom.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker