Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Calling all Single Friends!

So, here's the dilemma, I have been trying to set three of my girlfriends up on a date for months now. I have carefully planned it and found three guys to set them up with. One of the guys had to cancel and not wanting to cancel the whole date, I need another guy to come to the best blind date party ever! Does anyone have any cool friends I can set up my super cool friend Alex with? We aren't being too picky, we just need a warm body and someone who is willing to hang out with total strangers and wants to have fun! Let me know!!!
The date is this Sunday night. We are making dinner and playing games. Alex is 32, studying to be a nurse, she's tall and hot, and sooo funny!!!

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker